Saturday, June 13, 2009

AF447 system failure/warn message list ?.

Hello
I am looking for a list of systems failures and warning messages for this downed flight. The press were either told or given a briefing or transcript of the information received by Air France maintenance on June 1 or 2/09 when the flight started having difficulties. Every news story I read discloses a different set of failures or warnings than the next story. Somebody would have had to put this in list form as as so many new reports use only a portion of a minute of information. From what I can see, it looks like the full stream of data came in with information spanning 14 minutes of events aboard the flight however, news stories are only using part of one minute. I would very much like to ready the other 13 minutes. If you know where I can find that information, please post the source and/or the link in this form or you can send it to: msdogfood@hotmail.com
Thanks